Piece of mind oversight including rent analysis, marketing, tenant screening, leasing and tenant procurement, property maintenance, and rent collection.
We receive a 10% commission on the monthly rental amount.
A one time initial set up fee of $350.00. This fee may be paid out of the first month's rent proceeds once a tenant is secured.
An annual accounting fee of $50.00. This fee is charged to our owners for our bookkeeping cost of year-end tax statements, and any upcoming marketing costs.
1) Rate Analysis - We will analyze the market and find the rental properties most comparable to your home so that you can achieve the highest rental amount possible.
2) Marketing - It is very important that your home has proper marketing in order to procure a tenant. Good photography is a must, but obtaining strong consumer traffic is key. Our firm utilizes excellent Internet marketing, and we place your home on all of the top home searching sites. We also provide video tours to customers who may relocating to our area.
3) Property Maintenance - We have licensed vendors who work with us to make sure that any maintenance problems are handled quickly, efficiently and with the most cost effective approach possible.
4) Property Leases - A strong lease is extremely important. Our lease clearly defines the responsibilities for each party and protects our homeowners.
5) Applicant Screening - Tenant screening is one of the most crucial pieces in property management. It is critical to secure a qualified tenant. Our screening process includes a credit check, background check, employment verification, income verification, rental history, and personal references.
6) Rent Collection - Our office staff will collect the monthly rent payments, and send the proceeds to our owners. We issue electronic monthly statements, rent disbursements via direct deposit. We also issue a year end 1099 tax summary.
7) Legal Action - If timely rent payments are not submitted, our management staff will send late/eviction notices to any tenants who may be delinquent with rent. Further legal action may follow with any tenant who does not reside within the terms of the lease.
For my rental property, I have used Rosenblum Realty Property Management Company the entire time which is about eight years. Michael Rosenblum and his staff have been first rate. Michael lead me step-by-step when I first began renting my house.